Care giver jobs or live-in carers in the UK
Welcome to Corinium Care in South Africa, the live-in care agency based in the UK where we put the personal touch at the heart of everything we do.
We specialise in the introduction of caregivers and live-in carers for elderly people who are frail and vulnerable but wish to stay in their own home in the UK and maintain their independence.
After more than 15 years providing care, we know just how important it is for our clients to have the right person alongside them, offering both care and companionship. That’s why our caregivers and live-in carers are second to none.
All are carefully selected, and benefit from Corinium Care’s own award-winning training programme.
Our live-in carers and caregivers come from all walks of life and many are from South Africa, Zimbabwe and New Zealand. What they all have in common is a caring nature, and a desire to make their client feel safe and comfortable in their own home.
Why not join us?
If you are looking for care giver jobs in the United Kingdom, then here are some compelling reasons why you should join Corinium Care:
- We are concerned solely with live-in care and have acquired an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of this compassionate business.
- We run an award-winning training programme for our caregivers.
- We fully support all our caregivers and have a 24/7 emergency line should you need to get hold of us at any time of the day or night.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we get to know our caregivers and our clients personally and ensure that, as far as possible, we match carer and client so that both individuals are happy.
- We are based in the Cotswolds, one of the most attractive areas of the UK to secure jobs in elderly care and as a live-in carer or caregiver.
- Our clients live all over the UK, and primarily in the southern half of England and Wales.
To read carer testimonials, click here
Download a carer application form